After managing e-Discovery issues in her cases and developing an interest in the field, Allison passed the ACEDS Certified E-Discovery Specialists examination in June of 2015. She handled all matters involving e-discovery at her previous firm, ranging from the selection and installation of e-discovery software through administration of e-discovery during a 5-month arbitration proceeding in which she concurrently served as second-chair counsel for one of the principal parties.
- California Western School of Law Juris Doctorate 1993
- International Legal Studies Program, Cambridge University 1992
- University of California, Davis
- Bachelor of Science International Relations 1990
- All Courts of the State of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
Membership and Activities
- Orange County chapter of Women in eDiscovery
- Board of Directors
- Orange County Bar Association
- Member, Construction Defect Section
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association.