Prior to joining DDWK, Evan served as a judicial clerk to Honorable William Shaw Stickman IV of the United States District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania, for whom he had externed while a law student. Working for the court provided him with valuable insights into the litigation process and the inner-workings of the Federal Judiciary.
While earning his Juris Doctorate from the Pepperdine Caruso School of Law, Evan participated in Pepperdine’s Disaster Relief and Family Law Mediation clinics, giving him a real-world understanding of the mediation process and the opportunity to work directly with clients.
- Pepperdine Caruso School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2022
- University of Arizona, B.A., Law, Cum Laude, 2019
- All Courts of the State of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- The State Bar of California