Prior to joining Dunn DeSantis Walt & Kendrick, Jason practiced at a boutique law firm and a non-profit public interest law firm. Practicing at these firms provided him with invaluable experience representing a unique and diverse client base in a wide array of matters, including commercial litigation, employment law, estate administration, housing, and consumer protection. Jason is also committed to public service and pro bono work, primarily helping victims of domestic abuse obtain protection from abuse orders.
While earning his law degree, Jason served in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom as a KC-135 crew chief at the 171st Air Refueling Wing, Pennsylvania Air National Guard.
- Duquesne University Kline School of Law, J.D., 2003
- Geneva College, B.S.B.A., Economics, 1999
- All Courts of the State of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Bar Association