Before joining Dunn Desantis Walt & Kendrick, Marie practiced construction law, representing contractors in commercial disputes in state and federal court, as well as in arbitration proceedings.
While earning her law degree from the University of San Diego School of Law, Marie worked for the Civil Division of the U.S. Attorney’s Office, as well as for Federal Magistrate Judge William V. Gallo in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California.
A native San Diegan, Marie is a member of Lawyers Club of San Diego and the Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court. She takes pride in being an active part of the legal community and always pursuing a greater knowledge of the law in order to obtain meaningful results for her clients.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2021
- University of San Diego , B.A., English, 2017
- All Courts of the State of California
- The State Bar of California
- Louis M. Welsh American Inn of Court
- Lawyers Club of San Diego