Josh’s trademark practice centers on registration, counseling, and the enforcement of trademark rights. He has prosecuted a large number of U.S. and international trademark portfolios for a diverse range of clients, in all areas of trademark law and in varied industries. His practice includes the evaluation and clearance of marks, the maintenance and monitoring of marks, licensing, recordation of trademarks with the U.S. Customs and Border Protection Agency, and the handling of opposition and cancellation proceedings.
Josh has prosecuted a wide array of U.S. and international patent portfolios spanning diverse fields, including mechanical devices, medical devices, molecular biology, biochemistry, genetic testing, pharmaceuticals and nutraceuticals, semi-conductors, plasma fractionation processes, pyrolysis waste treatment systems, automotive parts, wireless devices, software, content delivery and other network systems, component packaging, biodegradable containers, and therapeutic sporting garments.
- Whittier College, School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2006
- Intellectual Property Certificate Program, Magna Cum Laude
- University of Denver
- Bachelor of Science, 2000, Biological Sciences, Minors in Chemistry and Medical Physics, Magna Cum Laude; Hornbach Scholar
- United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Central and Southern Districts of California
- All Courts of the State of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office (Registered Patent Attorney)