During law school, Tyler served as the Alumni Representative for California Western School of Law’s Student Bar Association. He is currently a member of the Board of Directors of California Western School of Law.
As a former collegiate athlete, Tyler consistently prides himself on his relentless work ethic and ability to effectively communicate. Born and raised outside of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Tyler moved to San Diego for law school after six years working in professional sports for the Colorado Avalanche (NHL) and Denver Nuggets (NBA).
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2019
- Towson University, B.A.in Sport Management, Minor in Business, 2012
- All Courts of the State of California
- The State Bar of California
- California Western School of Law Alumni Association- Board of Directors, Networking and Community Advancement Committee