Business, Corporate & Commercial Real Estate
Dunn DeSantis Walt & Kendrick represents companies and investors from all over California as well as across the country. We are diligent in our efforts to give each client the greatest business advantage, and we accomplish this by being pragmatic in our approach to your problems. It is part of our mission to take the time to learn about your business and the complexities you may face. Then, by providing contemporary, custom-tailored strategic business counseling and risk management strategies, we can help you avoid legal problems and disputes. We provide reliable advice in a transactional framework, and develop sound resolution of litigation matters.
Our clients range from small, local start-ups to large, national companies, and run the spectrum of industries, including leading companies in the accounting, architectural design, construction, fiduciary and financial industries, healthcare, hospitality and service, insurance, legal, manufacturing, medical, real estate investment and development, retail, software and technology, transportation fields, as well as religious organizations and professional service firms. And every one of them is important to us.
Our client-focused approach emphasizes developing a close relationship with you to truly learn about the intricacies of your business and objectives. It is our belief that in understanding your goals and diverse legal needs, we as attorneys are best poised to deliver practical and efficient solutions.
Whether you are ready to start your own business, invest in a promising start-up, or sell a business you started a lifetime ago, we design strategies to implement and achieve your unique goals, whether that means entity selection and formation advice to a start-up, reviewing investment transaction documents, or drafting and negotiating contract documents for a multi-million dollar deal. Every client deserves our best.
We focus our representation on achieving your goals in an efficient and cost effective manner. Our core areas of business representation include:
- Asset and Stock Purchases
- Business Entity Formation and Advisement
- Commercial Leases
- Confidentiality and Non-disclosure Agreements
- Construction and Real Estate Development Contract review, revision, negotiation and drafting
- Corporate Law
- Employment Agreements
- Employment Law Compliance and Audits
- Insurance Review and Assessment (including insurance coverage issues)
- Internal Investigations of Problematic Conduct or Practices within agencies or brokerages which could lead to third party claims or regulatory action
- Investment in business entities
- Licensing Matters and Inquiries
- Strategic Planning and Risk Management
- Transactional Documentation