The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (“CARES Act”) was signed into law today. It brings much needed financial assistance to individuals and businesses suffering fallout from the COVID-19 pandemic. The $2.2 trillion stimulus package is intended to distribute capital quickly, and provide relief for businesses through programs such as the Paycheck Protection Program, Loan Forgiveness, Economic Injury Disaster Loans, and Emergency Relief Loans.
DDWK is available to help business owners to interpret the 880 page CARES Act:
- Identify applicable programs
- Assist in applying for stimulus funds provided under the Act
- Counsel businesses with use of stimulus funds
- Explain the interrelationship of all new state and federal employment and stimulus laws enacted because of COVID-19
- Work side by side with you to keep your business operational during these trying times
Please do not hesitate to contact us for assistance.