While earning her Juris Doctorate at California Western School of Law, Christine served as the Public Relations Officer for the Business Law Society, as well as the ADR Coordinator for the Moot Court Honors Board. In addition to her studies, Christine worked as a law clerk at several local law firms handling a variety of litigation issues including employment law, construction defect and personal injury matters.
Christine is a member of the Board of Directors of the San Diego Defense Lawyers.
Christine was born and raised in Northern California and completed her undergraduate degree at her hometown university. She moved to San Diego for law school and she has happily adopted the Southern California lifestyle.
- California Western School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2013
- University of the Pacific, B.S. in Business Administration-Business Law, 2010
- All Courts of the State of California
- The State Bar of California
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- San Diego County Bar Association
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- American Inns of Court, Louis M. Welsh Chapter