Anayeli’s practice is focused on the representation of businesses that are involved in litigation and in counseling business owners regarding employment law matters.
While earning her law degree at the University of San Diego School of Law, Anayeli worked at a real estate and civil litigation law firm for two years. Additionally, Anayeli completed a summer internship in municipal law and an externship with a real estate development company.
Before attending law school, Anayeli dedicated herself to the interests of nonprofit organizations and public service. She served as a member of the Desert Hot Springs City Council and was a board member of multiple regional nonprofit boards and commissions. As a former city councilwoman, Anayeli takes pride in her ability to advocate effectively and relentlessly for her clients.
- University of San Diego School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2022
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A., Psychology, 2012
- All Courts of the State of California
- The State Bar of California
- San Diego County Bar Association